October 1st, 2022
Hudson River Park’s Pier 64
at W. 24th Street
SOULFest NYC Presenters
Dianne Bondy Yoga
session supporting non profit
Intro salsa dance class
beginner roller skating
Saturday, October 1st
8:00 – 8:30AM – ALL ACCESS Ticket Holders
- Dianne Bondy Meet and Greet. Special ticket required---
8:30 AM – Gates open
- SOULFest General Admission
9:00 – 10:00 AM – Dianne Bondy
- Leadership, Activism, Yoga & Movement---
10:00 – 11:00 AM – Pilin Anice
- Flow with Live drumming---
11:00 – 11:30 AM – Deja RIley
- Sweat + Smile with Deja Riley: A Movement Session Supporting Nonprofit Girls Mentor Girls ---
11:30 – 12:00 PM – Oneika Mays
- Love Is The Message Meditation---
12:00 – 1:00 PM – Yoga Alliance Community Conversation
- Bridging the Gap between Yoga and Mental Health ---
1:00 – 1:30 PM – Judi Checo
- Bilingual Meditation (Spanish/English)---
1:30 – 2:30 PM – Ceasar Barajas
- Move, flow, reflect, and enhance your own leadership and connection capabilities. Yoga/Movement session---
2:30 – 3:30 PM – Jai Sugrim
- The Vinyasa of Coming Together---
3:30 – 4:00 PM – SKATEROBICS
- Intro to Rollerskating (bring your roller skates or learn moves in your sneakers) ---
4:00 – 5:00 PM – Nina Ortiz
- Beginner’s Salsa Dancing ---
JOIN SOULFEST SPONSOR LINE UP!
Click the “GET MORE INFO” button below to receive info about sponsorship at SOULfest 2020
We are so excited to be in the planning stages
and want to make the SOULFEST BIGGER & BETTER.
If you are interested in joining as a sponsor or vendor
please click the GET MORE INFO button below
If you have a question or just need
to contact us please fill out the form below
and we will be in touch!
Subscribe to our mailing list!
Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates.
We respect your privacy.